The organization is into the business of agricultural for smallholder farmers in areas such as :
- Access to finance and training of farmers on modern practices and the use of Technology.
- Provision of seedlings and farming inputs for a variety of commodities.
- Structured finance for various Agricultural Value-Chain Projects
- Cluster farming.
- Farm House Projects.
- Access to local and international markets through the aggregation of their farm produce and customer traceability.
- Logistics and delivery services for agro-
- Promotion of financial inclusion amongst smallholder farmers through collaboration with selected insurance and financial institutions.
- Promote women entrepreneurship in agricultural business with the aim of developing and improving their livelihood income.
- Impact Monitoring and Evaluation through the development of income from the cultivation of various crops for the farmers.
- Promote Food security in the domestic economy through the cultivation of some selected commodities aimed at improving food security and nutritional health.
- Promote Sustainable Development Goal [SDG] of the United Nations [UN], of zero hunger and all forms of malnutrition. This would be accomplished by doubling agricultural productivity and incomes of small-scale food producers (especially women and indigenous peoples), by ensuring sustainable food production systems, and by progressively improving land and soil quality.
Learn more about our small holder farmers and farms across Nigeria and Africa.